Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2015

JIC- One for the Girls



Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is "One for the Girls" and our sponsors are Sassy Studio  who is offering 4 images to the winner, Dr Digi who is offering 2 images to the winner and A Day for Daisies who is offering a $12 voucher to the winner.


I used the image Air Fresh Fiona by Dr Digi. I hope you like my card.


This Card is A5 in size and made from white card from Jelly Bean crafts, Lilac and Pale pink paper from my stash. The bathroom picture and the greeting mirror is done on my Silhouette Portrait then i went over it by hand as some lines didn't print (not sure why and I think i messed up) I then added a pearl flower ribbon to finish off the card. I have used Promarkers to colour the card and here is a list of the colours I have used:Skin-  Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Pastel Pink, Apricot, Oatmeal, Sunkissed Pink
Slippers- Icicle, Baby Pink, Warm Grey 2     Hair- Umber, Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Cocoa
Jeans- Midnight Blue, Denim Blue, Powder Blue     Top- Tropical Orchid, Fuchsia Pink, Blossom
Laptop Tray- Shale, Amethyst, Purple Lilac    Laptop- Black, Ice Grey 5  
Toilet- Cool Grey 1, Ice Grey 4    Air Freshener Can- Black, Icicle, Warm Grey 2      Spray- Icicle, Warm Grey 2   Plant pot-Spice, Burnt Orange     Plant- Emerald, Holly




I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: