Followers

Tuesday 19 November 2013

JIC- Stitchy Bear - Wooden Embellishments






Hello everyone
Time for a JIC team A challenge. This week the theme is Wooden Embellishments and the sponsor is Stitchy Bear  What we would like you to do is create card with 1 or more wooden embellishments and then go on over to the JIC blog and enter your card into the challenge.


Here is my card using some wooden embellishments using the image Tree with gifts from the Mr Frosty Set.


The card is 5x7" in size and made from card from Papermill. I have used 4 papers from the Papermania Capsule collection- Spots and Stripes- Festive and then some red mirri board from my stash. I have then added some wooden stars and santa, sentiment and ribbon from my stash. I have coloured the image in using promarkers and then added stickles to the presents. Here is the colours I have used for the image:
Stars- Metallic Gold, Summer Sun, Lemon    Tinsel- Metallic Silver  Tree- Umber, Burnt Sienna, Lush Green     Pressies- Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Purple, Magenta, Royal Blue, Berry Red

Hope that you like my card and come and join us over at JIC

No comments: