Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2013

JIC- Sassy Studio - Washi Tape





Hello everyone
Time for a JIC team A challenge. This week the theme is Washi Tape and the sponsor is Sassy Studio  What we would like you to do is create card with some Washi Tape and then go on over to the JIC blog and enter your card into the challenge.

The image I have used I have had for over a year and I am sorry but I have forgotten its name and can't seem to find it on the Sassy Studio shop so I can't link back to it. I don't have any washi tape wither so I have used ribbon. Also sorry for the poor photo, the light wasn't great when I took the photo.

















 The card is A5 in size and made from card from Papermill. I have used a a plan red and green card on the side also from Papermill. The ribbon is red/green/white stripe from my stash. The pale red paper and the green patterned paper on the top is from Papermania- Traditional Christmas- Colossal Paper Pack. The holly paper is from 1 of my fav paper packs First Edition- Christmas Joy paper pack. The image is coloured in with promarkers here are the colours I have used:  Man - Hair- Cocoa, Cinnamon, Burnt Umber,   Jeans- Cornflower, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue   Under Top- Red,   Jacket- Forest Green, Bright Green, Grass    Shoes- Black,   Skin for him & her- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Almond
Her- Dress- Cardinal Red, Berry Red, Red    Under Top- Forest Green, Grass    Hair- Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon,   Boots- Black       Mistletoe- Marsh Green,  Bow- Poppy

Hope that you like my card and come and join us over at JIC

No comments: