Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

JIC - Zuri Vice President, Melonheadz, A Random Fan - Anything Goes


Hiya
This week the challenge is Anything Goes and our sponsors are Zuri Vice President who is giving a great prize of 2 images, A Random Fan who is giving a prize of 3 images and Melonheadz who I am unsure of what the prize is from them.



The image I used is Monet the Mermaid, who is by A Random Fan. Here is my card for this challenge.



The card is 5x7" in size and made from white card from Papermill. I have matted and layered peach and turquoise card from my stash. The balloon/star paper is from Tatty Teddy collection.  I then finished off the card with Card Candi from Craftwork Cards, a tag and ribbon from my stash. The image is coloured in with Promarkers and I decoupaged the starfish and the flower in her hair. Here is a list of the colours I have used:
Hair- Turquoise, Marine, Petrol Blue, Soft Green     Tail- Oasis, Turquoise, Island Lagoon
Starfish - Starfish      Rock- Ice Grey 1 & 3      Cheeks- Sunkissed Pink, Rose Pink
Flower- Amber, Fuchsia Pink, Peony      Shells- Soft Peach, Oatmeal      Skin- Ivory, Vanilla, Saffron


I want to enter this card into the following challenges for this card-Top Tip Tuesday - Here Comes the SummerThrough The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes

Hope that you liked my card, now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.





5 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute card with a cute image!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Unknown said...

Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Tip Top Tuesday. I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com to Amy A., DT

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and beautifully coloured. I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Very cute card, Thanks for joining in at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha

Heidi Brawley said...

This is very cute!!! I love this mermaid by A Random Fan!!!