Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

JIC - Sept Monthly Challenge


Hiya
This week the challenge over at JIC is"Add A Background Image"and our sponsors are Melonheadz who is giving a prize to the winner & Zuri Vice President Jr who is giving 2 images to the winner.



 I used the image Fairy Land Bundle from Delicious Doodles, which is available to buy from her store. I am sorry I couldn't make a physical card but I have been very ill and only had enough energy to make 1 card this week (the DT card that goes live tomorrow) but I hope you still like this digital card.


This digital card was made using the coloured images from Melonheadz and then a background. My hubby put all the images together for me and then sent me the file. I then turned it into a digital card using craft artist. 

Hope that you liked my card,now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: