Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014

JIC- Pink - Stitchy Bear Stamps, Art by Miran



Hiya
This week the challenge over at JIC is"Pink"and our sponsors are Art by Miran who is giving a prize of 3 to the winner &  Stitchy Bear Stamps who is giving a prize of a $10 voucher to the winner.


I have used the image Polka Dots by Stitchy Bear Stamps.


This card was made with a DL card blank. I have use pink paper from my stash, pink pearlscent paper from Jelly Bean Crafts & 2 patterned paper from the First Edition - Bird Song 6x6" Paper pack. I added 3 different types of ribbon, gems (coloured with promarkers Carmine & Purple) and flower gems from my stash to finish off the card. The image is coloured in with promarkers and here is a list of the colours I have used: Coat Hanger - Burnt Sienna, Warm Grey 4     Dress - Baby Pink, Violet, Magenta, Cerise, Spring Lilac    Glasses- Ice Grey 3, Black, Magenta, Cerise    Shoes- Black, Metallic Silver, Ice Grey 2 & 5     Hat- Sandstone, Tan, Cinnamon    Bag- Metallic Silver, Magenta, Cerise, Black, Tulip Yellow, Canary, Yellow.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


No comments: