Followers

Sunday 21 July 2013

Challenge 173

Hello and welcome to another challenge with OSAAT come in and join our latest challenge

For this Challenge I decided to use Ankhi. I thought that she would go really well on a tealight card that I made using my hougie board. She is coloured in with Promarkers here is a list of the colours I used:
Skin: Sunkissed Pink, Putty, Almond      Lips: Dusky Rose      Eyes: Azure  
Hair: Mustard,Lemon, Buttercup    Top & Headbands: Mulberry,   Flowers: Amber, Yellow, Bright Orange, Fuchsia Pink, Orchid      Birds: Ice Grey 3, Blue Pearl.
The Tealight card is made from card from Papermill. I have cut out the window using a label die and put acetate in the space. The box holds 6 scented tealights. The images is backed onto card from Papermill and then embossed with an embossing folder. The backing papers are from Wild Rose Oriental collection. The Thank you sentiments are from Kanban and the other sentiment is from Forever Friends. The thank you sentiment on the tag is backed onto card that's been die cut with a scallop oval die. I have used pearl hearts, ribbon and an eyelet from my stash


3 comments:

Mimi said...

I just love this Sian, what a brilliant project to make and love gift to give someone. Would you mind if I scrap-lift you idea for some Christmas pressies :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sian, love the beautiful papers and the image is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous project Sian, beautifully coloured image, loving your paper choice too, xxx