Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

JIC- Team B- Bingo


Hello Everyone
I normally don't do this week as I am on Team A and this week its Team B challenge, but I was busy making cards and had an image coloured so decided to make a card.


The challenge this week is Bingo and the sponsor is Penny Blossom, pop on over to the JIC blog to see what the other team has done and more info on the challenge.



I choose for the bingo the line with 3 papers, Gems and lace. The Image I have used is Coffee Lover.

The card is A5 in size and is made from card from Papermill, The papers are from tatty ted and papermill. The lace is from Lakeland and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and then the gems are from my stash.
I have coloured her in using Promarkers here is a list of the colours I have used:  Hair- Oatmeal, Terracotta Honeycomb, Spice    Face- Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Vanilla, Ivory    Lips- Dusky Rose   Eyes- Chesnut
Cup- Orchid   Cover- Pale Pink    Nightdress- Red, Tropical Orchid    Bed sheet- Soft Lime,
Cushions- Purple, Pink Lobster, Carmine, Winter Berry, Orchid, Antique Pink

No comments: