Followers

Sunday 13 October 2013

OSAAT - Challenge 185

Hello Everyone
Today is time for a new challenge with OSAAT, The image I have used is Snow Trio from the great Stitchy Bear :) I am sorry about the poor quality photo but I had to take the photo in poor light which I hate doing. This card I ended up making so many mistakes :( I had to colour the image twice as the 1st one I spilt a drink all over it and ruined it :( also the Christmas tree die cut was so fiddly and I ended up having to do 3 before I got it right, But I am pleased with how the card came out in the end :)


The card is A5 in size and is made from card from papermill, the lilac card and red paper is also from them. The pink paper is from Trimcraft but I can't remember the name of the paper pack. The green paper is from Papermania - Capsule Collection - Spots and Stripes- Festive paper pack. The tree is cut using a die I got free with a magazine and then I added gems from my stash. The sentiment is a peel off from my stash. I then added card candi from Craftwork cards. The image is coloured in with promarkers, here is a list of the colours I have used: Hearts- Poppy     Holly-Poppy, Holly     Carrots- Mandarin     Coal- Black
Snowman- Icilie, Ice Grey 1    Mummy Scarf/ Hat- Purple, Cerise   Sky- Sky Blue   Sticks- Shale
Daddy Scarf/Hat- Azure, Island Lagoon     Child Scarf/Hat- Carmine, Mulberry   Broom- Caramel, Sandstone, Burnt Sienna

I really hope that you like my card and also that you can come and join us in with OSAAT

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Very pretty Christmas card Sian, love the purple colour scheme :) Hugs Jane xx

Hazel said...

A lovely Christmas card with super cute image and your tree is perfect. Hazel x

Ingrid Mason said...

This card is so pretty Sian - I love that very sweet image and your Christmas tree is beautiful. Love Ingrid xx

Unknown said...

Nicely done. I hate the days when nothing goes right when we are crafting. Hoping they are few and far between.

Margaret said...

So cute. Sorry you had so much trouble with the bits and pieces. Turned out lovely though.

Love crafts forever said...

Super cute card.
Nat