Followers

Tuesday 18 February 2014

JIC- Sassy Studio- Shaped Card



Hello Everyone

This weeks challenge with Just Inspirational Challenges is Shaped Card and the Sponsor is the very talented Sassy Studio Designs and the Prize is 4 images from her store.



I knew what shape I wanted to use for the card but wasn't sure if it would work, but tried it and really pleased how it turned out. I made the card and my son came home from school and told my mum how much he loved it and could he have it for his birthday (on the 12th) So I then had to add the son and 6th to it. So here is my card using Bat Girl Sassy:



The card is my made from white card from papermill. I then used mirror board and black glitter paper from my stash. I added ribbon and son and 6th toppers from my stash. The happy birthday sentiment is from Kanban. The image is coloured in with promakers, here is a list of the colours I have used:
Lips- Lipstick Red    Skin- Ivory, Vanilla,Saffron, Rose Pink, Sunkissed Pink    Eyes- True Blue, Cyan
Hair- Chesnut, Cocoa, Umber     Outfit- Black, Canary, Ice Grey 4, Cool Grey 5


Hope that you liked my card, now its your turn to make a shaped card and enter it into our challenge over at

I want to enter this card into the following challenges - Through the craft room door- anything goes  Cardz 4 Guys- CAS  Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes




4 comments:

Cazro said...

Wow this is such a fun card, a great shaped card for your son, I'm sure he will be thrilled. thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Bridie said...

Ha ha!! Fantastic idea!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Kimbo said...

A great card for a boy and a great design. Not too CAS though but thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How fun!