Followers

Monday, 10 February 2014

Whoopsi Daisy - on your special day


Hello Everyone

I made this sweet little card using an image from Whoopsi Daisy,  I have used is the Pre Coloured Sheet 497.




The card is 4x6" in size and is made from card from Papermill. The paper is from tatty teddy collection. I he added red satin ribbon from my stash and a sentiment from Kanban. I added glitter hearts and an organza bow from my stash. The gems I have added to the ribbon and the bow were from my secret santa.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - Addicted to stamps- HeartsCome and Get It Challenges- GirlyGlitter and Sparkle - Love add something Red

5 comments:

Faith Wallace said...

I love this image. It is super sweet. And, I like how you cut it out. It pops off the paper. Great card.

fiona henderson said...

Love your card...its super and i love every bit of it..

fiona
x

Darcy Schroeder said...

Beautiful card, Sian!

Shell B. said...

Wonderfully done card, cute image!

Good to see you join us for the CAGI Challenge, hope to see you come back soon!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska ~ CAGI DT ~

RitaK said...

Thank you for joining the ATSC with this nice heart-card. Hugs Rita