Followers

Tuesday 22 July 2014

JIC- 3 Layers or More


Hiya
This week the challenge over at JIC is 3 Layers or more and our sponsors are Crafty Sentiments who is giving a prize of 3 images, Zuri Vice President Jr who is giving a prize of 2 images & Digital Paper Crafts who is also giving a prize.


 

I used the image Baloon from Zuri Vice President Jr, which is available to buy from their store.
I hope that you like my project, I created the cut file on my computer :) Took me a few hours as I still am not used to the software.

 

I used pink,purple lilac card from papermill. The patterned paper is from Kanban and the butterflies are cut with purple pearlscent card from my stash.The pearls and ribbon is from my stash. The flowers and the happy birthday are from the silhouette store. The butterflies are from a Cherry Lynn die. I have used extra ribbon to create the string for the balloon on the image. The image is coloured in with Promarkers, here is a list of the colours I have used.  Skin- Ivory, Saffron, Blush, Vanilla, Sunkissed Pink    Eyes- Arctic Blue, Indigo Blue (with glossy accents on top)   Hair- Raw Sienna, Walnut, Umber     Balloon- Red, Berry Red, Crimson, Ruby     Top & Bow- Pink Carnation, Rose Pink, Pink Lobster    Shoes & Tights- Orchid, Amethyst, Lavender, Pink Carnation, Rose Pink, Pink Lobster
I want to enter this box into the following challenges-

Hope that you liked my Tealight Card, now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.



1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful card.
I tried sending an email for the May challenge, but it came back as unmailable.