Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

JIC- Simply Betty Stamps & Whoopsi Daisy - Stitching Real or Faux

Hiya
This months the challenge over at JIC is Stitching Real or Faux and our sponsors are Simply Betty Stamps and Whoopsi Daisy.


I used a pre-coloured image from Whoopsi Daisy - Sheet 515, it is available to buy from their store. I will be sending this card to Valarie's (the other owner of JIC) daughter Katelynn as she is very ill (please see here for more info). 

I used lilac and pink card from Papermill, The patterned and pink paper is from my stash. The file I have used is Daniela Angelova Flowers Card which is available from the Silhouette store. The sentiment is from Lori Whitlock and is called 3 Sketch Sentiments. The corners are die cut and then I added stitching detail with a pink pen. I then finished the card off with 2 fabric flowers from my stash. 


Hope that you liked my card, now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Whata lovely card thank you for entering agirlwhocrafts

Pixie Flutterby said...

Pretty card
Thank you fro entering the Sisters of Craft Challenge
Pixie DT member

Tina Chianna said...

Thank you so much for entering your fab creation into the Sisters of Craft challenge. Good luck. Tina DT x

Unknown said...

Lovely card, lots of gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use A Stamp Or Digi #6 and Good Luck!