Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

JIC - Gifts















Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is"Gifts" and our sponsors are Beansie Doodles who is giving a prize of 5 images to the winner & StampArt Design who is giving a prize of a 3 images to the winner.


I used the image Alannah & Snowball by StampArt Design. It is my 1st time using acetate on a card especially bending it. It was also my 1st time ever using chalks which I chalked the sky and the clouds.

The card is A5 in size and made from white card from Jelly Bean Crafts which is also where I got the snow acetate & green paper at the bottom from. The house is cut on my silhouette and the file is (to be edited) I then used 3 different background papers to print the pattern on the house (they came with the machine) The window shutters are stuck to white card which i scored and stuck to the back of the design so they shut. The snow on the house, ground & tree are all cut on white card and then glittered. The tree I printed it brown and then cut the green part with white card and coloured with a Holly coloured promarker. The sky is blue pastel chalk from Dovecraft and then a darker blue around the edges of the clouds. The clouds I cut on my portrait (will add the name of the file after) and used them as a type of stencil I then took them off and then and used a silver metallic Dovecraft chalk for the inside of the cloud.  The image is coloured in with promarkers and also I have added stickles to the snowman & snow, here is a list of the colours I have used: Snowman/Snow - Icicle  
Carrot -Burnt Orange, Orange    Arms-Umber    Clothes- Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Red, Crimson, Lipstick Red       Boots- Raw Sienna, Cocoa, Cinnamon     Hair- Raw Sienna, Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold      Eyes- True Blue    Skin- Ivory, Vanilla, Saffron, Blush, Sunkissed Pink

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


No comments: