Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

JIC - November Monthly Challenge - Orange & Purple


Hiya
This months challenge over at JIC is"Orange & Purple" and our sponsors are Whoopsi Daisy who is giving a prize of 2 image sheets to the winner & Zuri Vice President Jr who is giving a prize of a 2 images to the winner.


I used image Sheet 614 the coloured version by Whoopsi Daisy.


I used white card from Jelly Bean Crafts as the base for the card and also to cut out the moon, bats, ghost, house & graveyard. I used the spider backing paper and skull backing paper from Crafticious. The purple paper I made using craft artist. The sentiment I can't remember where its from (if you know let me know so I can credit the artist). The digi stamp I cut out by hand but everything else is cut with my Silhouette Portrait. The moon, ghost, bats, graveyard is all by Birds Cards, the house is by Studioillustrado. I then added a gem border to finish off the card. Here is a list of the promarker colours I used for which embellishment: Bats- Black   House - Black, Mandarin, Spring Lilac
Graveyard - Holly, Warm Grey 4      Moon - Eggnog      Sentiment - Mandarin, Spring Lilac 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: