Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

JIC- Add A Background Image


Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is"Add A Background Image" and our sponsors are The East Wind who is offering 3 images to the winner, Dilly Beans who is offering 1 image to the winner and Di's Digi Designs who is offering a $12 voucher to the winner.



I have used the image Tula's Heart Framed by Dilly Beans.


I used a 5x7" card blank from Craftwork Cards. I used pink card for the base of the image, sentiment and hearts from Papermill. The sentiment shape is cut on my Silhouette Portrait and the words I used my sketch pens to print it. I added ribbon, pearls and a pearl ribbon slider to finish my card off. The image is coloured in with promakers, here is the list of the colours I have used:Skin- Ivory, Vanillas, Blush, Saffron, Sunkissed Pink    Hair- Black, Warm Grey 5, Ice Grey 3,4 & 5   Eyes-Henna, Cocoa
Lips/Eyeshadow- Carmine, Baby Pink    Clothes- Carmine, Rose Pink, Baby Pink     Hearts- Crimson

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: