Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2015

JIC- Lacy & A Window Card


Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is"Lacy & Window Card" and our sponsors are Lacy Sunshine who is offering 3 images to the winner and Whoopsi Daisy who is offering 2 image sheets to the winner.

 I used the image Caring Angel Enchantress by Lacy Sunshine. This card was another challenge for me (like last weeks) as I have never done a window card before. I am really happy with the way its turned out and I hope you like it to.


I used card from Papermill and White card from Jelly Bean Crafts. The silver paper is from my stash and the papers on the flowers are from my stash and Craftwork cards, the leaves and the pink paper inside are a digital paper but i'm afraid I don't know where from. I used gems and lace from my stash. The doctors/nurse bits are all cut on my Silhouette Portrait and then coloured in with Promarkers and a black gel pen, I added glossy accents to the syringe and bottle. The chair is from Polka Doodles and coloured in with Promarkers but I am afraid I haven't got a list of the colours as I coloured it in over 2 years ago (been sat in my folder all this time). The image is coloured in with Promarkers and here is a list of the colours I have used: Skin - Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Saffron, Sunkissed Pink     Eyes- Grass/ Forest Green     Hair- Terracotta, Raw Sienna, Chestnut    Outfit- Pink Carnation, Cocktail Pink, Red, Crimson, Burgundy      Wings- Pale Pink, Pink Carnation, Cocktail Pink

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - Papertake Weekly Challenges - Anything GoesThroug The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.




1 comment:

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous Lacy Window Card! Great idea with fabulous details. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week and please play again.