Followers

Tuesday 17 February 2015

JIC- Handmade Flowers









Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is "Handmade Flowers" and our sponsors are Digital Paper Crafts who is offering 3 images to the winner and Whoopsi Daisy who is offering 2 image sheets to the winner.


I used the image sheet 242 by Whoopsi Daisy. It is the 1st time ever I have made rolled flowers.


The card is 5x7" in size and made from white card from Jelly Bean Crafts. I have used papers from Tatty Teddy and Forever Friends, textured card from silhouette and pearlscent card from my stash. The flowers are made from a purple swirl patterned paper & marbled paper from my stash, the leaves are a digital paper. I added a purple pearlscent butterfly cut out from a Cherry Lynn die, pearls and liquid pearl from my stash.
The image is fussy cut by hand and here is a list of the colours I have used :
Skin - Ice Grey 3 & 4, Cool Grey 4, Baby Pink, Rose Pink   Tongue- Ruby   Nails- Lilac
Clothes- Mulberry, Lilac, Purple, Violet   Flower- Lilac, Purple, Violet, Amber
Balloon- Pastel Yellow, Lipstick Red

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


No comments: