Followers

Tuesday 3 February 2015

JIC- Sports










Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is"Sports" and our sponsors are Doctor Digi who is offering 2 images to the winner,  Inky Impressions who is offering a $10 voucher to the winner & Di's Digi Designs who is offering a $12 voucher to the winner.

 I used the image KO Kevin image by Doctor Digi. I hope you like my card I had great fun making it.


I used white card from Jelly Bean Crafts, glitter card from Dove Craft, Red textured paper from Papermill Direct , gold and red pearlscent card from my stash. The bell cut file is the 1st ever file I have designed all by myself from scratch (I hope its turned out well), it was cut out on my portrait. I cut the trophies using a cut file from        .The sentiment and banners behind it are a cut file from   
The image is coloured in with promarkers and I used a different skin combo this time. Here are the colours I have used: Skin - Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal, Apricot, Pastel Pink    Hair- Raw Sienna, Tan, Caramel, Burnt Umber    Clothes- Red, Lipstick Red Ruby but silly me forgot to write down the yellow combo. I added a Jelly Roll white pen to the gloves and shoes.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: