Followers

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

JIC- Flourish & Bling




Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is "Flourish & Bling" and our sponsors are Ching-Chou Kuik who is offering 3 images to the winner, Meljens Designs who is offering 5 non coloured images to the winner.  and Di's Digi Designs who is offering a $12 voucher to the winner.


I used the image Lily by Ching-Chou Kuik. I hope you like my card.


The card is A5 in size and made from white card from Jelly Bean Crafts. I used green and pink paper from my stash for matting and layering, The pale green pearlscent card was a card blank that I cut up, the 2 patterned papers I used are from Melissa Frances - Classic Elegance paper pack. The flourish is a die cut and the sentiment is cut on my Silhouette portrait and using a sketch pen. I added square and circle gems from my stash to finish the card off. The image is coloured in with promarkers and ere is the list of the colours used: Skin - Ivory, Blush, Oatmeal, Apricot, Pastel Pink, Sunkissed Pink
Lips- Rose Pink      Eyes- Oasis, Azure      Hair- Walnut, Caramel, Burnt Sienna, Umber
Flowers- Lush Green, Salmon Pink, Bight Orange

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - Crafters Cafe - Challenge 108 - SpringCrafting for all Seasons - Challenge 98 - Pastel HuesFab'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge 251 -Spring into ColourInspiration Destinations- Challenge 25- Anything Goes

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


4 comments:

Ema M said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and thank you so much for sharing with us in our challenge of Pastel Hues....good luck in the draw...
aNNie
{Crafting For All Seasons DT Member}

Debby said...

what a stunning card thank you for playing allong at FNF

hugs Debby

flossbite said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona DT xx