Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

JIC- April Monthly Challenge




Hiya
This months challenge over at JIC is"Easter" and our sponsors are PPinky Dolls who is offering 3 images to the winner & The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette who is offering 3 images to the winner.



I used the image Melancholy Moth- Adeline by The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette. I hope you like my card.


This Card is A5 in size and made from white card from Jelly Bean crafts, lilac paper from my stash, Lilac & Purple card from Papermill Direct. The pink spotty paper is a digital paper, the pink check squares is from the Forever Friends Baby Collection and the Butterfly are cut from Tatty Teddy Paper. I have cut the egg and bunny on my Silhouette Portrait and have added gems and a glitter flower. I have used Promarkers to colour the card and here is a list of the colours I have used:
Skin-  Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Pastel Pink, Apricot, Oatmeal, Sunkissed Pink    Lips- Dusky Rose, Fuchsia Pink       Eyeshadow- Fuchsia Pink    Hair-Henna, Walnut, Caramel, Raw Sienna
Outfit- Cerise, Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink, Carmine, Orchid, Lavender, Spring Lilac  
Swirl- Fresh Blossom, Sand Dune    Butterflies- Black, Soft Peach, Red, Magenta, Purple

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: