Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

JIC- Anything with Wheels




Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is "Anything with Wheels" and our sponsors are Digital Paper Crafts who is offering 3 images to the winner & The Stamping Boutique who is offering 2 images to the winner.


I used the image Back to School Bus by The Stamping Boutique. I hope you like my card.


This card is A5 in size and made from white card from Jelly Bean Crafts, red paper from Paper Mill direct, gold paper from my stash embossed and yellow patterned paper from Do Crafts. I finished off the card with a steering wheel, chipboard school bus, ribbon and a black greeting from Kanban and white greeting from Craftwork Cards. I have added gold and red stickles to the picture and greetings, which is coloured in with promarkers and here is a list of the colours I have used: Bus- Black, Yellow, Cool Grey 4, Warm Grey 5

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


No comments: