Followers

Tuesday 13 August 2013

4 cards

Hello All
I hope your ok, I havent been to well the last few days, been in agony with my back so stuck in bed :( but today I have managed to make it downstairs :)
I want to show you some cards I have made in the last 2 weeks but haven't blogged about. 

This card was done for The Stamping Chef facebook challenge the other week. Its 4x6" in size. The backing paper is from Kanban, the sentiment from Craftwork Cards and the flower gems from my stash. I had coloured the wall in last year which is from a Pookadoodles CD but sorry didn't make a note of the colours, I was looking though my bits that I had coloured and saw that and thought it would go great with her. She is coloured in using promarkers and here is a list of the colours I have used: Hair- Cinnamon, Coca, Henna
Eyes-True Blue   Skin- Blush, Coral, Sunkissed Pink,     Lips- Lipstick Red,    Dress/Shoes- Amethyst, Orchid   Eyeshadow- Orchid
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: Bearly Mine- Anything Goes Sweet Stamps- Bling Try it on Tuesday- Create a Scene


This card was from The Stamping Chef facebook goup challenge A5 in size and made from card from Papermill. The cream paper is from paper Papermania- Exquisite collection. The other paper, flowers, pearl heart and ribbon are all from my stash. The sentiment is fom Kanban and the die cut square was sent to me by my friend Jacqui. The image is coloured in with promarkers here is a list of the colours I have used:
Corset- Tuilp Yello, Buttercup, Lush Green, Emerald   Skirt- Lush Green, Emerald  
Sleeves/Underskirt- Tulip Yellow, Buttercup   Lips- Dusky Rose   Eyes- True Blue   Skin- Sunkiessed Pink, Coral, Blush   Hair- Cocoa, Cinnamon, Walnut
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge- Craft Door- Anything Goes


 This card is A5 size and is made from white card from Papermill. The papers I have used are from my stash (cream one), Papermania- Capusle Collection paper pack (Flower one) and forver friends (spotty one). The heart and swans are die cute and are cut from cream card. I have finished off with gems from my stash and a sentiment from Kanban. The image is from Stamping Dragon and is coloured in with promarkers, here is a list of the colours I have used -  Dragon- Lime Green, Lime Twist, Lime Zest   Bow- Tropical Orchid, Mulberry   Heart- Ruby


This card was made for my uncle who was having a big operation. Its A5 in size and is made from card from Papermill. The papers are from Paper Flair- Blue Petite Prints (Blue paper), my stash (silver paper) and K& Company - Hopscotch paper pack (red and green paper) The sentiment I printed out onto white paper. The image I don't know the artist (If you know please let me know in the comments so I can credit the artist) It is coloured in using promarkers here are the colours I have used:  Dragon- Marsh Green, Moss Green, Pear Green   Tongue- Crimsom, Red   Desk- Caramel, Sandstone   Bed- Spice   Bed sheets- Cobalt Blue, China Blue   Duvet- Ruby, Red
Challenge I want to enter are : High Hopes- Red & Green

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Great cards and love the images.

Hugs
Linda xx

zandra said...

Cute take on the challenge! Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, hun, and I sure hope you are feeling better hun, love and hugs xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous cards xxx

jane stillman said...

Great cards, love the last one. Hope you feel better soon

Kara Curry said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the stitching and layout. Thank you for joining the ribbon wholesale challenge and good luck to you.of course,I usually use satin ribbon as my DIY materials!

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous Cards! I love all of them! Thank you for sharing your talent with TTCRD this week.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving all of the bling- the background is perfect with your image! WOW- you have been busy : ) Lots of fab cards! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps- and hoping your back gets better ASAP!

Lacey Stephens said...

Wonderful cards. Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes Challenges. Unfortunately, you did not use a High Hopes stamp, so it does not qualify for the prize. We will have another challenge tomorrow if you would like to enter again using a High Hope stamp.
~Lacey
High Hopes Lead Designer.

SandeeNC said...

Hope your back is feeling better, great collection of cards. Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT Create a Scene challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Laurart said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TioT Create a scene challenge - Love from Laura xxx