Followers

Monday 19 August 2013

Crafts and Me - Through The Purple Haze Challenge

 Welcome to another challenge with Through The Purple Haze, the sponsor for this challenge is Crafts and Me

Please go and visit my other team members and see what they have done for this challenge. 
Fiona  Debs  Darcy  Jacqui  Vick  Anita  Eithene  Lisa

The image I have used for this card is called Hope and is avaliable to buy from thier store. For this challenge we also had to use a bingo card and I choose the line that had, Sentiment, Flowers and Pearls on it. 


The card I made for my Aunties Birthday, its A5 in size and the card is from Papermill. The papers I have used are a pale pink and glitter card from my stash, the purple paper from Wild Rose- Oriental paper pack and the flower paper from Forever Friends. The flowers are made from green card from First Edition- New Leaf paper pack, purple and pink card from papermill, The die is from Britianna dies and is called Rose -Medium size. I then finished off the card with a sentiments and pearls from my stash. The image is coloured in with promarkers, here are the list of colours I have used: Skin- Coral, Dusky Pink, Almond,   Hair- Tan, Caramel, Cinnamon,    Dress- Magenta, Pale Pink, Baby Pink,   Tights- Magenta,   Wings- Blossom, Lilac,  Balloon- Magenta, Orchid, Purple,   Bird- Mango, Warm Grey 3 & 1

4 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

I just love every bit of this card...and my fav colours....

fiona DT
TTPH

Denise Goeldner said...

wonderful fun card love the layout and colours so pretty xx

fiction book reviews said...

Stunning

Zoe x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Just gorgeous Sian!
Hugs
Darcy