Followers

Monday 12 August 2013

Floppy Latte - Through The Purple Haze Challenge.

 Welcome to another challenge with Through The Purple Haze, the sponsor for this challenge is Floppy Latte
Please go and visit my other team members and see what they have done for this challenge. 
Fiona  Debs  Darcy  Jacqui  Vick  Anita  Eithene  Lisa

I have made a card using her digi Butterflies and Flowers, which is available to buy from her shop.
 This card I made for my Aunties birthday from my mum, it is A5 in size and is made from card from Papermill. The 2 striped papers are from my stash (can't remember where from), the spotted and flower paper are from forever friends collection. The sentiment is silver peel offs and is onto purple card with a silver edge from my stash and the pearls are also from my stash. The image is coloured in with promarkers, here is a list of the colours I have used: Leafs- Pine, Forest Green, Leaf Green,    Flowers- Carmine, Cerise, Amber,  
Grass- Grass,    Butterfly- Carmine, Amethyst, Tropical Orchid, Mulberry, Amber, Rose Pink, Sunflower, Saffron.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Sian, love all the coloured paper. And WOW fantastic colouring. I'm sure your Aunt loved it :)
Eithne
www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Sian absolutely lovely! keep up the good work you can beat it! well done hun . Anita TTPHC

butterfly dream cards said...

Beautiful card Sian..........i love the colours and i love the coloured image....well dome you.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Sian! Such a gorgeous card! I just love it!!

Hugs
Darcy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Sian, get well hun xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely, as usual Sian. Well done
Hugs
Teresa
DT
xxxx