Followers

Sunday 18 August 2013

Challenge 177

Here is my card for Challenge 177. Come and join in with the fun over at OSAAT

The image I have used is called Back to School it is by Floppy Latte and is available to buy from her shop.


This card is A5 in size and was made from White card from Papermill. I made the image into a decoupage and the sentiment is for my son's teacher. The striped paper is from K C & Company - Hopscotch paper pad, the other papers are from my stash. I have then finished it off with card candi from Craftwork Cards. I have coloured in the image using promarkers here is the colours I have used: Books- Red, Lime Twist, Cobalt Blue,    Apple- Red, Ruby, Crimson, Walnut, Leaf Green

3 comments:

Hazel said...

A lovely layout and the striped paper matches the image perfectly. Hazel x

Ingrid Mason said...

Your colours are beutifully coordinated Ingrid xx

CraftyGirl said...

Such pretty papers and the image is just right for the "Back to School" challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com